This is for those pizza lovers, like me, who want a quick and easy do-it-yourself pizza.
- 12 inch (store bought) flatbread pizza crust
- 1 tsp olive oil
- mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 clove garlics
- black pepper
- red bell pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees
- Brush or spray olive oil over flatbread and sprinkle the garlic slices over flatbread.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and sliced tomatoes and 6-7 pieces of basil and then top with mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble.
- Sprinkle fresh basil on top and then serve with red pepper flakes.